General & Joint Election - November 3
(SITIO DE VOTACIÓN)
|Alvin||Alvin Library||105 S Gordon|
|Angleton||East Annex (Old Walmart)||1524 E Mulberry, Room 144|
|Brazoria||Brazoria Library||620 S Brooks|
|Freeport||Freeport Library||410 Brazosport Blvd|
|Lake Jackson||Lake Jackson Civic Center||333 Hwy 332 E|
|Manvel||North Annex||7313 Corporate Dr|
|Pearland||Pearland Westside Library||2803 Business Center Dr #101|
|Pearland||Tom Reid Library||3522 Liberty Dr|
|Pearland||Westside Event Center||2150 Countryplace Pkwy|
|West Columbia||Precinct 4 Building #2||121 N 10th St, Building 2|
To vote in an election, you must be registered to vote at least 30 days before the election date. To change your name or address, a completed and signed application is also required at least 30 days before the election date.
Eligibility for Registration:
To be eligible for registration as a voter in this state, a person must:
- be 18 years of age* or older;
- be a United States citizen;
- not have been determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be:
totally mentally incapacitated; or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote;
- not have been finally convicted of a felony or, if so convicted, must have:
fully discharged the person’s sentence, including any term of incarceration, parole, or supervision, or completed a period of probation ordered by any court; or
been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disability to vote; and
- be a resident of the county in which application for registration is made.
* To be eligible to apply for registration, a person must, on the date the registration application is submitted to the registrar, be at least 17 years and 10 months of age and satisfy all the above requirements except for age.
Confirm your Voter Registration Status
You may easily confirm your voter registration status by searching the Texas Secretary of State's website. If you are currently living in Brazoria County but are registered to vote in another county, you must be registered to vote in Brazoria County at least 30 days prior to Election Day in order to vote in Brazoria County.
Where to Register to Vote
Registering to vote is fast and easy! Simply complete a Voter Registration Application and mail the signed application (at least 30 days before the election date) to:
Brazoria County Clerk
111 E. Locust, Suite 200
Angleton, TX 77515
Obtain a Voter Registration Application by these convenient ways:
- Visit any Brazoria County Clerk's Office location and submit your completed, signed form from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Download and print an application in English or Spanish,
- Request an application online from the Texas Secretary of State.
- Request, via e-mail at email@example.com, and our office will mail a paper application to you. Please provide a mailing address and phone number in your email.
- Call 979-864-1074 to be assisted in English or Spanish.
- You can pick-up an application at your local U.S. Postal office, library, high school, Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) site, Texas Health and Human Services Commission and other government offices.
To update your voter registration address: (within the same county as current registration)
Open Records Request - Voters
Click HERE for the Voters Request Form.
City of Angleton
Mayor & City Council
Angleton Independent School District
School Board Trustee Pos. 1
Dana D. Tolbert
School Board Trustee Pos. 2
Regina Hammons Bieri
Angleton | East Annex, 1524 E Mulberry (Old Walmart)